1. WON has the transaction fee that is far below the average level of other exchanges. Transaction Fee will be charged from the cryptocurrency of the very transaction. The fee details are as follows:
2. When you place an order that trades immediately, by filling partially or fully, before going on the order book, those trades will be "taker" trades.
Trades from Market orders are always Takers, as Market orders can never go on the order book. These trades are "taking" volume off of the order book, and therefore called the "taker."
3. When you place an order that goes on the order book partially or fully, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.”
These orders add volume to the order book, helping to "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
4. For WON Android app, if the version you are using is earlier than 0.1.29. You may see that the transaction fees are 0 but transaction fees will still be charged. Please update the app to the latest version to get much better user experience.
5. The transaction fee rate varies according to your HODLer level. With a higher HODLer level, a lower transaction fee rate you will get. For more information, please click here.