How do I increase my account level?
You can increase your account level by taking identity verification.
There are two ways to find the Identity Verification entrance:
- It is located in the 'Verification' from the 'Settings'.
- The digital currency withdrawal interface that prompts the current withdrawal limits to you can guide you to start the identity verification.
Here are the materials you need to prepare for the identity verification:
- Residential address (3-month utility bill): Valid bills within three months including name and address, such as utility bills, credit card bills, bank card bills, etc.
- Government-issued photo ID: Government-issued identification document showing the photo, name, and expiration date, such as passport and driver's license.
- SSN/Government ID #(only for US users)
- A clear "selfie" photo of your face
Want to know more about identity verification? You can find more details in the Identify Verification article from the Account section.
What can I get by increasing my account level?
After finishing identity verification and reaching HODLer Level 6, you can increase the deposit/withdrawal limits. The highest limits are listed below:
Daily Limits: BTC-No limit
Monthly Limits:BTC-No limit
Daily Limits: BTC-$37,500.00
Monthly Limits: BTC-$300,000.00
Want to know the specific withdraw limits for different HODLer levels? Please see here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.