GDPR is effective on 25 May 2018. This enables WON customers who reside in the EU (“EU residents” or “data subjects”) to exercise certain rights with respect to their data. If you are a GDPR user, you can request to export or delete data by writing emails to email@example.com
You may request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data stored by WON. Specifically, you may request access to the following:
- Contact Information: Includes your full legal name, date of birth, photographs, phone number, home address, tax ID number, utility bills, and information from your submitted photo ID. (which may include your passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, gender, or signature)
- Financial Information: Includes bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), or other information about your added payment methods.
- Transaction History and Trading Data: Includes information specific to the transactions you’ve entered into using the WON app.
- Online Behaviors: Including device data and your site interactions.
- Activity Log: Includes logs of your click-stream data.
- Communications: Includes records of your correspondence with our Support team.
- Survey Responses: Includes your responses to any surveys you completed for WON.
- Connected Applications: Includes applications you have connected through your WON account.
- Referrals: Includes information related to any referrals you have made to WON.
You may request deletion of some or all of your data. Note that if you request deletion of data we collect for legal or identity verification purposes, you may be required to close your account and withdraw funds from the WON platform. In addition, data subject to regulatory retention or record-keeping requirements will not be deleted until such requirements have been met.
You may delete the following data without impacting your access to WON services:
- Marketing and Communications Data (this includes website engagement metrics and cookies)
- Survey Responses
- Connected Applications
Requests for deletion of any of the following may result in the closure of your account:
- Contact Information
- Financial Information
- Transaction History
- Trading Data