To ensure that transactions are processed on digital currency networks, outgoing transactions to external digital currency addresses typically incur a "mining" or "network" fee. This fee is paid to the digital currency miners, which are the systems that process the transactions and secure the respective network. The miner fees are included in the withdrawal fees charged by WON, please click here to know more details about this.
Articles in this section
- WON supports Ethereum now
- The First Cumulative Deposit Event Has Ended.
- Withdrawal Address Management
- What are miner fees and does WON pay them?
- I sent funds to the wrong address. How do I get them back?
- How do I send digital currency to another wallet?
- Limits and Account Levels
- What countries are buys and sells available in?
- Available Balance
- What price will I receive when I buy or sell digital currency?